Superb Mk II: Heated Driver's, Columbus and Maxidot problems

Not having used my car for a few elks, I went to start it on Monday, only to find that the battery was flat. I recharged it overnight and the engine started with no fuss at all. I decided to give it a bit of exercise and went for a drive on the motorway and returned via an A road. The total distance was around 40 miles.

During the drive I attempted to turn on the radio but with no success. I had already discovered the the driver’s seat heating was not working. I also noticed that the maxi dot display was only showing 4 items, namely MFD, Phone, Vehicle status and Settings.

I should be most grateful for any suggestions about how to restore the car to its normal operating mode. Many thanks, Colin.

2 hours ago, Rustynuts said:

Could be a blown fuse (or two). That's where I'd start.

Thanks for your prompt reply, Rusty. I have checked the fuses in the engine compartment and they are all OK.  The drivers manual also refers to another fusebox behind the lefthand fascia cover, but I took the cover off and found no fusebox there - any idea where else I might find it please?

On 21/01/2021 at 21:30, Rustynuts said:

In the front right hand drivers door shut (the manual appears to be based on left hand drive vehicles).

Thanks again. As far as I can tell all the fuses are OK but The two fuses for the front and rear heated seats are not there apart from the one that powers the switch(es).The front passenger seat heater was working well when last my wife was on board in mid December if I recall correctly. Noone apart from myself has been in the vehicle since then. I should be most grateful for your thoughts..