are the incandescend high beams adjustable?

mbgar

The halogen bulbs are fixed in the housing; only the xenons are adjusted by AFS. If the aim is off you can adjust the aim of the whole headlamp unit using the adjustment screws, but you will need diagnostics to put the AFS into basic settings mode first.

Wrong! 

The halogen bulbs aiming is adjustable in the bi-xenon AFS headlight. There is two external torx heads for vertical and horizontal adjustment. They are hard to get but it is possible. I will post a pic later today. You need female torx E6 socket. 

1 hour ago, jtmattila said:

Wrong! 

The halogen bulbs aiming is adjustable in the bi-xenon AFS headlight. There is two external torx heads for vertical and horizontal adjustment. They are hard to get but it is possible. I will post a pic later today. You need female torx E6 socket. 

You seem to have misunderstood me. What I was pointing out is that the halogen bulb is fixed in the headlamp unit, unlike the xenon bulb which is controlled by AFS. I then pointed out that the headlamp unit with the bulbs in it is adjustable using the two screws, and that a diagnostic tool is needed for this to set AFS controller in basic settings before makung the adjustment.

1 hour ago, chimaera said:

You seem to have misunderstood me. What I was pointing out is that the halogen bulb is fixed in the headlamp unit, unlike the xenon bulb which is controlled by AFS. I then pointed out that the headlamp unit with the bulbs in it is adjustable using the two screws, and that a diagnostic tool is needed for this to set AFS controller in basic settings before makung the adjustment.

Ok. That's true. My bad. Here is some pictures where you can find those adjusting screws for the halogen bulbs. In the picture you can see the backside of the left headlight unit. Left arrow pointing vertical and right arrow horizontal adjustment screw. The original question was:

On 05/02/2021 at 08:48, mbgar said:

Are the incandescend bulbs somehow adjustable? Left Right, Up Down, like the Xenons?

They are... But only manualy.

IMG_20210206_163302.jpg

IMG_20210206_163333.jpg

IMG_20210206_163325.jpg

• Like 1