Oil and coolant temp seem too low.

Ok so I was driving my friends superb today and I was shocked at his oil temps going up to 98 to over 100 degrees ,which I found out is normal operation temperature..as mine rarely goes over 80 degrees also the coolant on his superb was smack on 90 degrees pretty much the whole time , mine rarely goes there if ever and fluctuates alot of the time up and down . I do mostly motorway driving ,like 100 kms a day, I'm thinking just from a quick look here it might be , coolant temp sensor or some thermostat , any ideas . 

The coolant temperature sensor doesn't control the temperature, it only reports it and helps with air/fuel mixture, timing etc.

You can see the effect when I replaced the thermostat on my CR140 here:

Given both your coolant and oil temps are low, I suspect the thermostat is stuck open. The coolant gauge should be bang on 90'C once the engine is warmed up, the oil temp changes but I'd expect 90-105'C to be pretty normal.

• 4 weeks later...

So update , got the egr replacement skoda part cause it was throwing up a fault and going into limp mode .  and a non skoda part thermostat and  the temps are reaching normal ,90 for the coolant and , around 100 degrees for the oil , cost 750 euro for the whole job and a heard it was a headache doing it 🤣 8 or 9 hours I think