PR CODES

Hi All,

Might well treat the car to some new rear shocks, they have done 197,000 so im sure they must have some wear and tear!

Anyway, when looking at the various google parts catalogues, they keep referring to PR codes such as PR-1JA, 1JB, 1JC... bit of research led me to the sticker on the boot floor... can I find any of these codes????

Am i missing something, do the codes on the sticker need translating to something else somehow?

Any help gratefully received...

Dan

4 minutes ago, Wino said:

Look for part number stickers on the shocks themselves.

I will do that thanks, pretty sure they have dropped off though.

Still intrigued though quite how to interpret the parts catalogue. Thought the aircraft manuals I am used to working with were tricky! :-) 

The PR codes on the sticker are a small subset (maybe 1 in 10) of the full listing for the car.  The ones you need are often missing.

Full data can be bought for a small fee via erWin; or provided FOC from a friendly parts person at a dealership, from your VIN.

3 minutes ago, Wino said:

The PR codes on the sticker are a small subset (maybe 1 in 10) of the full listing for the car.  The ones you need are often missing.

Full data can be bought for a small fee via erWin; or provided FOC from a friendly parts person at a dealership, from your VIN.

Ahh ok thanks, that makes sense.

Thanks