How do you take we card out from skoda octavia 2011

Hi 

I have a skoda octavia with a bolero radio system and I was wondering how to take the sd card out can anybody help?

And my Bluetooth isn’t connecting to my phone 

an expert said that if I update the software then it will work . But first I need to get the sd card out 

help!

this should have been posted in the mk2 forum but to answer your question the SD card on the bolero system just clicks in and out, push it in until it clicks or stops, it will pop back a couple of mm to settle in position and likewise to remove push in and pull out (should be easy and nor force required) 

as long as you actually have Bluetooth (check under drivers seat) it might be a case of needing to be coded,  if aftermarket fitment. 

Hello Gissin 

this is what my bolero radio system looks like 

9E9EC031-4632-4DA5-9C45-921F849A46FB.thumb.jpeg.b2d7162bc1cfe94a9e745dccffd95145.jpeg

Just now, Sami122 said:

Hello Gissin 

this is what my bolero radio system looks like 

9E9EC031-4632-4DA5-9C45-921F849A46FB.thumb.jpeg.b2d7162bc1cfe94a9e745dccffd95145.jpeg

Does it have an sad card in it 

if not we’re can I find it ?

The SD goes in the slot labelled SD below the screen. Doesn't look like one is fitted at the moment :)

I'm not aware of any software updates that'll 'fix' bluetooth on this generation of headunit.

Are you sure the car has bluetooth? Exactly what happens when you try and connect? What phone are you using?

If your car has Bluetooth then the module will be under the driver's seat.

I'm not aware of the Bolero having a built in Bluetooth radio and requires a separate module. The stock location being under the driver's seat. Might be hidden under a panel.