Delivery times

Nemutai

Hi,

Anyone placed a recent order and been given delivery estimates?  I was told by a dealer 12 weeks but Skoda have told me over 25, possibly due to computer chips shortage that seems to be affecting all car makers.

1.0 SE DSG.

I ordered mine on October 23rd and it was with the dealer around 8th to 10th Feb. They'd originally said early January, which would have meant I wouldn't have had to service and MOT my old car. Picked it up on Monday. Mine was held up at Emden due to Covid and Brexit delays. It was produced before the chip shortage hit.

I ordered mine on the 1st February. Was told 12 weeks for a factory build, since then I have an estimated delivery time of June / July

Just now, Nemutai said:

Have you asked Skoda for a build week yet?  I did it on Twitter. Just sent them a message with my order number. 

I did not know this I will do will let you know thanks

Ordered mine on 30th November, wk49.

Notified by dealer build week was wk2. 

Car arrived at dealer 5th March, wk 9.

So, approx 12/13 weeks in my case.

• Love it! 1

• 2 months later...

Just had the order change to confirmed BW23, 7th June. Anyone else had a recent delivery?  How long from build week to dealers?

cheers. 

On 26/05/2021 at 14:15, Nemutai said:

Just had the order change to confirmed BW23, 7th June. Anyone else had a recent delivery?  How long from build week to dealers?

cheers. 

OK, not exactly what you asked for, but.

I am from Denmark, and ordered the sister "Scala" TSI 1.0 late February.

It was at the dealer April 26.

The letter of conformity was signed by the manufactures quality management April 12th.

So approx two week build-to-dealer here in Scandinavia.

However they advised me, that delivery would be mid to late june if the engine was the 1.4 TSI version.