Door sensor issue

I realise this has probably been asked before but can't find it at the moment. I have 2012 Fabia Elegance hatch which when I open the door it does not show as open on the screen, does not switch the internal lights on and if you don't open another door, the car security will relock the door and arm the alarm.

Please can anyone tell me what I need to look at to resolve this. I assume it is either a sensor in the door or wiring but any assistance would be helpful. Don't want to spend a lot of money if it is an easy fix.

Many thanks.

It's Either the micro switch in the door locking mechanism, or most likely the wiring loom going from the door in to the car body, check for broken wires.

Image from BRISKODA. 

5ac2bd3741cf7_TomsFabiadoorswiresathinge09Dec15.jpg.0550fc8bb422fd627d3d03eac03396e5.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 28/03/2021 at 19:12, Annehillskiing said:

Thank you. :)

Hi, did you manage to fix that issue? If so, what was up? I'm having similar issues in my Fabia, although sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. Wire seems ok, at least from what I could see.