Exhaust replacement 2.0tsi VRS?

FOX
https://www.fox-sportauspuff.de/store-products.php?pName=skoda-octavia-nx-rs-final-silencer-rightleft-outlet-in-the-original-tail-pipes-p-25676&language=en&cName=car%2Fskoda%2Foctavia%2Fnx-c-1_429_433_3577

At Remus they said they plan to have a catback exhaust ready in June/July.

At Milltek they just said they will for sure have some products available for the new Octavia but they didn't give me any timelines.

6 hours ago, DutchVRS said:

I saw the fox one..bit of a ****ty video..the sounds remains almost the same in this position.

I think because of the OPF this is all the sound we will get when changing just the back silencers. 

2 minutes ago, TheUltraRunner said:

A little sound is still better than no sound. ;)

I agree.

I suggest to disconnect exhaust in the middle section and then listen if that does help if no, then there is no point to pay 750.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, janis said:

I agree.

I suggest to disconnect exhaust in the middle section and then listen if that does help if no, then there is no point to pay 750.

Exactly.such video i was looking for. But nobody seems to have tried it so far.

1 hour ago, DutchVRS said:

Miltek seems to release their exhausts 1st of May....

since this is i4(inline4) i will not spend any $ on custom exhaust, i5, i6,v6/8 sure.
in terms of that fake sound which i have in normal mode as well, damn, i wish it was not on in normal mode, so now i have to go to eco mode to listen music, or Individual, which have not yet checked :D 

32 minutes ago, janis said:

since this is i4(inline4) i will not spend any $ on custom exhaust, i5, i6,v6/8 sure.
in terms of that fake sound which i have in normal mode as well, damn, i wish it was not on in normal mode, so now i have to go to eco mode to listen music, or Individual, which have not yet checked :D 

A V6/8 wouldn't need a custom exhaust, that's the point!

I dont know if that guy is on the forum. I think it should be similar sound with 2020- octavia RS also with gpf fitted miltek cat back and without resonator.

When I first saw this thread title, I assumed you had a blown exhaust already.

Probably my age (56) as I grew up in era of exhausts failing due to high sulphur fuels and sulphuric acid dissolving them

Am I the only one to think like this?

2 hours ago, DutchVRS said:

Cool!! Defo louder in the car noticable?

Btw. Which middle muffler you have now?

Sorry, it's not mine. It's from a guy I follow on Instagram. I have just asked him on the Youtube about the difference.

1 hour ago, Skodev said:

Got to be honest, nothing so far seems like it’s worth spending money on. 
And no DSG “farts” anymore either. 
Sad times. ☹️

I think that for DSG farts you need to remove the OPF. At least as far as I red on the internet about it.