warning triangle?

40 minutes ago, SashaGrace said:

It’s showing that the boot and driver door is open. Is it a keyless car? You’ll need to see the vehicle info tab to know as it could be something like the key being out of range or low screenwash but it could be more serious.

its a car on autotrader its a skoda dealer in bury st edmunds a 69 plate light grey auto estate with 12,996 k on the clock,its a SE, have a look at the vid through the open window, i have never seen that light on when someone turns ignition just before start.

I think I just might have better things to do than concern myself with a warning light on a video of a second hand car at a main dealers, its not as if they are going to lose any sleep about it is it?

2 minutes ago, J.R. said:

I think I just might have better things to do than concern myself with a warning light on a video of a second hand car at a main dealers, its not as if they are going to lose any sleep about it is it?

i was going to buy it thats why i am asking, what's your problem?

23 minutes ago, paddywack1878 said:

its a car on autotrader its a skoda dealer in bury st edmunds a 69 plate light grey auto estate with 12,996 k on the clock,its a SE, have a look at the vid through the open window, i have never seen that light on when someone turns ignition just before start.

Door and boot must just be ajar. It’s probably because it’s on ignition and the key was taken out of range. Mine does the same. If interested in the car, give the dealer a bell and confirm there are no fault lights on as you can see the warning triangle on the dash in the pics.

11 minutes ago, SashaGrace said:

Door and boot must just be ajar. It’s probably because it’s on ignition and the key was taken out of range. Mine does the same. If interested in the car, give the dealer a bell and confirm there are no fault lights on as you can see the warning triangle on the dash in the pics.

thanks sasha i will do that, i have about 3 cars to see next monday my heads up my arse trying to find this bloody car.

The orange triangle comes on for any number of minor issues, generally door open, key not found, front assist sensor obscured, washer fluid low, low tyre pressure detected. If there's a noteworthy fault it'll illuminate a proper light

23 minutes ago, Patent said:

The orange triangle comes on for any number of minor issues, generally door open, key not found, front assist sensor obscured, washer fluid low, low tyre pressure detected. If there's a noteworthy fault it'll illuminate a proper light

thanks for that mate.

1 hour ago, paddywack1878 said:

i was going to buy it thats why i am asking, what's your problem?

I don't have one, usually the people that ask that question follow it with "you know what your problem is don't you............." :)