Saving fuel with technoairclean?

:confused: I was browsing Ebay and came across this fuel saving device from Italy. Supposedly works on petrol, diesel and lpg. Was wondering what everyone thinks. I am not that technically minded :o so was wondering if anyone on here has any experience of it or similar. Cheers

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SAVE-PETROL-10-15-INCREASE-HORSEPOWER_W0QQitemZ8061824105QQcategoryZ15329QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you are interested in that, I have some snake oil which you may like to purchase. For the princely some of £5 for 500ml, it is guaranteed to provide you with: more hair, more women, a 6" longer todger and has absolutely no side effects

:D

Looks kind of similar to Ecotec valves and the like - from what I've read on the subject matter, older cars may benefit from this sort of thing, but a lot of modern cars have efficient fuelling patterns anyway so it wouldn't make any difference.

Thing is, considering what it costs to make, if it was that effective wouldn't all the car manufacturers be implementing this technology anyway? :)

Rob.

Hi Tealeaf

My suggestion ! get a Magnet and tape it to the fuel pipe, then see what fuel you save(if any)then if you do save some fuel, then you don't need to buy one of the devices.

They have been trying to sell these things for years, but never found any one who has bought one and its works.

Hope that is of some help

Steve

Tested on a 6000cc 6 cylinder engine presumably from an old fishing trawler.

I've ordered 2 already.

I love this quote:

WE DON'T ACCEPT

any complaint about the doubtful working, if you can not prove it concretely with the exhausting test !

Very customer orientated.

Everybody knows that during the first world war it was used by the English in their aircrafts which helped to reduce the smoke, to avoid being detected in flight.
I have confirmed with Biggles that this claim is absolutely true, so I have no reason to doubt all the others made. On that basis I am sending off for one today. :rolleyes:

I have confirmed with Biggles that this claim is absolutely true, so I have no reason to doubt all the others made. On that basis I am sending off for one today.

Is this where a certain chappie from Devon comes in?

I had something similar, a magnet that strapped to the fuel line, many years ago on an old diesel. It may possibly have made a couple of MPG difference, but was nowhere near as effective as millers dieselclean.

Thing only cost a couple of quid, but i wouldn't wast your money.

does this snake oil reduce the size of toddger,and does it cure athletes foot.....many years ago while working within large fleet,we placed lead pelets into the fuel tanks of a number of seirras.the idea was to replenish the lead content so they could use unleaded without the need for expensive head re-work,bought from a company who claimed it would work.....all it done was burn out valves...you choose...if it sounds to good to be true...it probobly is.