How can I move this trim?

[He notado que esta moldura se toca con la otra, supongo que fue por algún accidente del anterior dueño (lo cual no me tranquiliza pero no he notado nada más).

¿Sabes cómo se puede mover? La puerta está bien alineada y el espacio es el mismo.]

I have noticed that this moulding touches the other, I suppose it was due to an accident with the previous owner (which does not reassure me but I have not noticed anything else).

Do you know how it can be moved? The door is well aligned and the space is the same.

IMG_20210424_144704_1.jpg

IMG_20210425_172150.jpg

Edited by john999boy
Assisted with translation.

This is how my car was when new. The trim was eventually replaced by the dealer after it peeled back after hot weather. The new trim is slightly shorter. It is a common problem.

5 hours ago, superbrex said:

Así era mi coche cuando era nuevo. La moldura fue finalmente reemplazada por el distribuidor después de que se despegó después de un clima caluroso. El nuevo acabado es un poco más corto. Es un problema común.

Thank you!