Fitting Octavia mk3 rs parts to Fabia mk3

I was wondering if octavia/octavia mk3 rs parts would fit to my mk3 Fabia. For example maybe the front lips from kopacek would be possible to fit? They look very much the same shape. Or how bout fitting rear diffusor. 

Also interested in other rs parts that could fit to my Fabia :)

The Octavia is wider than the Fabia, I am pretty sure the bumper profiles are different too.
Magnatuning do some splitters and diffusers for the Fabia, may be worth a look.

There is a flat bottom steering wheel in the 'Red Line' trim Fabia, it would all come down to the wiring aspect.

The flat bottom wheel on the Octavia is the same as the Fabia Monte. Only difference is the VRS is grey stitch and the Monte is Red stitch. Also the Octavia one if automatic will have DSG paddles. 

I replaced my stock Fabia wheel with the Monte Flat bottom wheel. It is a direct replacement. 

On 04/05/2021 at 12:02, MATT0693 said:

The Octavia is wider than the Fabia, I am pretty sure the bumper profiles are different too.
Magnatuning do some splitters and diffusers for the Fabia, may be worth a look.

There is a flat bottom steering wheel in the 'Red Line' trim Fabia, it would all come down to the wiring aspect.

Steering wheels will fit, some airbags are the same. I've got a mk3 Octavia VRS wheel with DSG paddles on my Fabia