Audio file issues...

DaveK0974

Hi all

Loving the new Scala but having audio issues.

It refuses to connect to my iPod Nano, tried new cable but no, maybe Nano not supported??

I then tried dumping some playlists on a USB-C stick in a folder for each playlist, audio says no files found.

Can anyone confirm exactly what IS supported please or how to make it work please???

Thanks

Dave

I liked the way all my previous Skodas had hidden SD slots so I could load a card up with songs and leave it in.  My Scala only seems to have 2 sockets in the front and I find it looks crap having a USB drive hanging out one of the sockets especially since I have to use an adapter with the USB-C sockets.  Have you found a tidier way to play music ?

I have a Kamiq but I assume the system is much the same.  My ipod touch wouldn't connect to the car but I bought a double-ended USB stick from Argos  USB-c one end and older connection for PC other end.  I copied itunes straight onto the stick and it works perfectly.  Hope that helps.

• Like 1

It seems to be the audio files themselves on USB need to be MP3 or FLAC. Older systems used to read anything but newer ones don't seem to like any other file types.

I'm going to have to redo my partner's music on her SD card as the stereo in the new Monte Carlo doesn't like the files whereas the old car did.