Volvo S60R Ultimate Sleeper?

Royston

I hear they understeer like a *******. I always liked the 850 and its V70 derivative in T5 estate form. Didn't look that flash but when it frst came out it woke a few people up and changed Volvo's image for good. I think the Passat W8 (mentioned here a few months ago) could also be a contender.

Iv driven loads of s60r and v70r's and think their great especially the maual versions !

Loved the interior,even the orange,but my fave being the purple interior,not liking the cream tho

Some of em had subwoofers too

We used to thrash these up and down milton park in Abingdon and play hide and seek...great fun (if only our bosses knew what we used to get up to)

In a straight line it would reel in clio 182's ,the old shape LCR and Cooper s to name but a few

Lovely car to be in,if it was me id have the s60r in electric silver,18" anthracite rims and the purple interior