TPMS Reset button wiring

Hi, I've enabled indirect TPMS on my partners 2012 Octavia. It's got the MK70 ABS pump so needed a physical reset button fitting, which I ordered from Aliexpress for not much money.

It's arrived, and there's an amount of de-pinning and re-pinning to the ASR OFF switch to make it come to life.  Unfortunately, none of the wire colours match up and not all of the pin numbers do either.  Although I have ElsaWin it hasn't got the Skoda data unfortunately.  Can anyone point me in the right direction please as to which wires should go where?

I've got the following wires in the following places. The green/black/grey ones on the TPMS plug need to join up with ones from the ASR OFF ones, I just have no idea what does what.

TPMS reset plug

1- no connection

2- Green

3- Black

4- Red (long wire to ABS pump)

5- no connection

6- Grey

ASR OFF plug

1- no connection

2- no connection

3- Grey/blue

4- Grey/black

5- no connection

6- Brown

If anyone can confirm the correct pin for the TPMS reset on the ABS pump as well, that would be a big help. Details of it are as follows:-

Address 03: ABS Brakes        Labels:. 1K0-907-379-MK70M.clb
   Part No SW: 1K0 907 379 AK    HW: 1K0 907 379 AK
   Component: MK70 M MASR         0106  
   Revision: 00H35001    
   Coding: 0001281
   Shop #: WSC 73430 790 00074
   VCID: 7BF542EB3AE5695C57-802E

Many thanks in advance! I can obtain photos if it helps

A quick look for a 2012 mk2 shows me that 
TSC/ESP button 

Pin 1 - Unused
Pin 2 - Unused
Pin 3 - Grey w/ Blue trace - Illumination +ve

Pin 4  - Black w/ Grey trace - +ve from fuse SC2 5a (fuse number 2 in the side of dash fuse box)

Pin 5 - Black - Direct to ABS Unit - Pin 39 in the 47 pin connector

Pin 6 - Brown - Earth

TPMS Button

Pin 1 - Unused

Pin 2 - Unused

Pin 3 - Grey W/ Blue trace - Illumination +ve

Pin 4 - Black w/ Grey trace - +ve from fuse SC2 5a  (fuse number 2 in the side of dash fuse box)

Pin 5 - Purple w/ grey trace - to ABS unit pin 35 in the 47 pin connector
Pin 6 - Brown - Earth

• Like 1

That seems about right.

It's pin 7 for the TPMS button with a MK70m rather than pin 35 as it only has 26 pins on the connector :D

@Leo52 - how are you getting on with the TPMS button you're fitting at the moment?

• Like 1

Thanks guys, do you know if the ABS pump is looking for a +12v or an earth signal for the TPMS reset?  I'll have a mess about with the multimeter and work out the pins on the TPMS switch I've got, as it doesn't seem to correspond to the above (Chinese quality probably!)

This is the one I got in case anyone is interested https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32822662385.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6f574c4dXzFjTX