Help, heater problems

Hi,

The heater in my 2015 Superb is blowing out very hot air whatever the setting is on. Even if I switch the air con on it stills blows out very hot. I have just had the pollen filter changed at the suggestion of my local mechanic but it made no difference. 
anyone else on here had the same problem? If so, how did you cure it?

many thanks,

Phil

4 minutes ago, PReynolds said:

how did you cure it?

Do you have an ambient temperature display (either in the heater controls or the trip computer)? If so, does it always display a reasonable temperature? If it's displaying consistently low, it'll rack up the heat because of the difference between the ambient and demand values.

Occasionally mine blows very hot air from the passenger vents while maintaining the set temperature on the driver's side.

Stopping the car and restarting the engine fixes it.  (It's happened maybe three times in the past year.)