Big HELLO!

bustabacon

HELLO ! How we all doing? just thought id say hello! Im awaiting my new octavia VRs, just put my deposit down, get the car when Im back from a trip with work... Cant Wait!

Welcome to Briskoda. :wave:.

Its a stunning car. What spec have you ordered? Surely you havent ordered a car and you dont know if you like it or not! :rofl:

ive ordered a black Vrs, Xenons, Jumbo box, Cruse Control..

I took one for a test drive and i loved it...but havent really driven anything as powerfull, driven Astras for the past 9 yrs..

Didnt want the 18" wheels as I was thinking of changing the wheels to either white or Black alloys what do think?

hi bustabacon... welcome . am picking up my black magic VRS on wed mornin 11am.... and am buzzzzin......... frm the dizzy blonde

alright m8... welcome to briskoda... the car is pretty good. if i needed a family car then it would be first on my list tbh...i think uve made a good purchase and its good to see that your not following my brother and buying the electirc blue :thumbup:

take care

ho