Free Mk4 Boot Cover - TOFTT

Hi all,

Checking the Titan covers website for a boot cover, please see this for the Mk4.  It's too far for me, but if someone closer would like to.  Anybody with a VRS estate would help me immensely :biggrin:

Product Description

***  FREE BOOT LINER  ***

Unfortunately we do not have the pattern for this vehicle. However maybe you can help our design team and in return you will receive a free fully tailored boot liner complete with a Bumper Flap and Split Seat. You will also be given the option to choose an Extender and the colour of your choice.

To develop a new pattern for your vehicle you will be required to make two visits to our factory. The first visit will be for our design team to take the relevant measurements directly from your vehicle so that we can transfer this data to our CAD software and produce a pattern for your vehicle. The second visit which will be a minimum of one week later will be for us to fit the liner into your vehicle and take promotional images. After the second visit you will then drive off with your brand new liner. We estimate each visit to be approximately 1 - 2 hours depending on the vehicle.

Whilst at our premises you will be able to wait in our comfortable reception area where the tea and coffee is always flowing.

Dogs are always more than welcome at Titan so if you do not want to leave them at home please feel free to bring them along with you.

Our factory is based in Hinckley, Leicestershire. We are just off Junction 1 of the M69 and are very easy to get to. Our full address is

Titan Covers

Unit 6 Skecthley Meadows

Hinckley

Leicestershire

LE10 3EN

If you would like to take this opportunity for a free boot liner please call us on 01455 890908 or email us at [email protected] to arrange an appointment.  We look forward to meeting you.

*Update* 

I've just returned from being measured up for the boot liner (estate) with the lovely people at Titan covers. Going back in a couple of weeks for a test fitting. If anyone does want one from titan, I suggest you order soon as the wait times might be longer than normal (I think they said around 20 working days). 

Awesome family run business. The gear they produce looks like sturdy well-made stuff all made in the factory here in Leicestershire. 

*Disclaimer* aware the above might sound a bit like an advert: they did give me a coffee and will be getting a free boot liner, in exchange for them getting the pattern of the Mk4 estate boot

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice, not on their website yet for sale.

I’ve looks on Hatchbag because I like the colours they do,

but they’ve not got the pattern for the latest Octavia 

I'm impressed with the coverage of every piece of carpet. Time will tell obv, but it feels very sturdy. It's super easy to clean/wipe, I wish I'd had one for previous cars (rather than having to bend over awkwardly/climb into boot to hoover)

• Like 1