Skoda Enyaq iv

SusansDad

Hi there, first post so bear with me.  I am looking to purchase the new electric Skoda Enyaq and am trying hard to view the interior physically as all I can find are photographs (and picture colours are not always real).  Has anyone attempted to get a swatch of the material from the suppliers and if so do you have an address I can write to.  The Skoda retailers here are slow to act and am trying to hurry things up by doing it myself.  I am interested in the eco suite and am frightened that it might be too orange in colour.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

19 hours ago, SusansDad said:

Hi there, first post so bear with me.  I am looking to purchase the new electric Skoda Enyaq and am trying hard to view the interior physically as all I can find are photographs (and picture colours are not always real).  Has anyone attempted to get a swatch of the material from the suppliers and if so do you have an address I can write to.  The Skoda retailers here are slow to act and am trying to hurry things up by doing it myself.  I am interested in the eco suite and am frightened that it might be too orange in colour.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I know it’s another video but this one on YouTube shows the eco suite interior quite well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7DwexGFeGo

• 2 weeks later...

The suite is black leather, the lounge (which I have) is grey leather with grey alcantara panels, the loft is really nice grey fabric, haven''t seen the lodge or ecosuite in person yet.

The Eco Suite interior is beautiful, it’s been in all dealer cars I’ve seen so far.

I would have ordered it in a heartbeat if my wife hadn’t vetoed any brown interior. 😟

Thanks for your feedback.  It appears that in the UK, if you order a black or ecosuite, you can only get a dark headliner, disappointed as the videos show light but this is for the European market.:angry:

1 hour ago, SusansDad said:

Thanks for your feedback.  It appears that in the UK, if you order a black or ecosuite, you can only get a dark headliner, disappointed as the videos show light but this is for the European market.:angry:

you get a light headliner with lounge, it really is a lovely interior

Hi Boiledbeef, many thanks for stating.  Can you send me a photo please and is your Enyaq a 60 or an 80 as I was later informed that it could be possibly done on the 80?

Of course, it is personal taste, but looked at one with eco Suite at the dealer in Swindon. I would say it was light brown, not orange. Gives the car a premium feel well above the option price. Therefore I have chosen it, along with Artic White body. Car is not due until October, so cannot say how it worked out!

Edited by Cotswold

8 minutes ago, Boiledbeef said:

As requested by SusansDad, a photo of light headliner. Its an 80

IMG_8973.JPG

Thanks, must say it looks great. Convinced me to chat again to the salesman. Happy motoring

20 minutes ago, Cotswold said:

Of course, it is personal taste, but looked at one with eco Suite at the dealer in Swindon. I would say it was light brown, not orange. Gives the car a premium feel well above the option price. Therefore I have chosen it, along with Artic White body. Car is not due until October, so cannot say how it worked out!

Thanks, I’m thinking Artic Silver with eco suite