July 2021 Octavia Brochure

The new model year kit changes on the VRS look good to me. Skoda appear to be offering 0% on a 3yr PCP too. 

Adding rear view camera seems to suggest you lose virtual pedal. Is that a quirk of the configurator, seems odd.

10 hours ago, TheUltraRunner said:

Yes, I see it. But unfortunately I can't tell if it's really a moon white or candy white.  :worried: Maybe some other members can help here. 

Maybe you can try to search for the paint code? Old models had the sticker somewhere in the boot. Not sure if the new ones also have it.

image.png.e589854ba3c2dcfbd7da6ff40de62983.png

I looked in the boot, removing the subwoofer and the spare tyre, but could not find any sticker.

I tried all of the other places such as door jambs, under the bonnet etc, but found nothing helpful.

According to this site: https://paintref.com/paintref/model/white_Octavia.shtml

Candy white should be 9P,LF9E and Moon White should be 2Y,LS9R, but I cannot see codes like this on any of the stickers around the car.

Just came back from a drive in bright sunlight and it may be wishful thinking but my wife and I thought we detected a bit of metalic in the paint. I guess it is not as impactful on a white background as on other colours. And it is not the same as the pearlescent white I have seen in other makes which is much more obvious.

1 hour ago, DaveFromSydney said:

Just came back from a drive in bright sunlight and it may be wishful thinking but my wife and I thought we detected a bit of metalic in the paint. I guess it is not as impactful on a white background as on other colours. And it is not the same as the pearlescent white I have seen in other makes which is much more obvious.

That's a good sign. :)

14 hours ago, Kenny R said:

Moon white is certainly brighter than candy white.

My Kodiaq is candy white sons karoq moon white.

In that picture the Karoq (on the left) looks to me less bright but I suppose it gives a different impression to the naked eye in bright sunlight.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

i was wondering if any of you could help me out by posting a pic of an Octavia VRS in Hyper Green & also in Phoenix Orange ??  I had my heart set on Rallye Green, but as this has now been discontinued i'm not sure which way to go.  

No local dealer has any of the above colours due in, so thus i'm asking for your help.

1 hour ago, JackoJones said:

Hi,

i was wondering if any of you could help me out by posting a pic of an Octavia VRS in Hyper Green & also in Phoenix Orange ??  I had my heart set on Rallye Green, but as this has now been discontinued i'm not sure which way to go.  

No local dealer has any of the above colours due in, so thus i'm asking for your help.

Check that YouTube video someone posted with their Mamba. I've seen many photos and the video is the best "online demo" so far. 

• 1 year later...