Anyone else ordered a new Kodiaq?

4 hours ago, Spivo said:

not the sharpest pencil. My friend did not give me the info the Dealer did. This is the dealer I am getting the car from. 

I think your dealer likes to wind you up. Probably had your car in their compound for the last 6 months for the mechanics to have their lunch in on rainy days. You’ll get it for summer, which this year is a Wednesday 👍🏻

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, AntD said:

Not heard anything, am going to go insane.

BEEN ON THE SKODA WEBSITE  configurator AND THE LK 150 AND 190 DIESELS ARE NOT AN OPTION!!

Edited by herbywan
added info

They don't do a 190 diesel any more. It's a 200

3 minutes ago, herbywan said:

BEEN ON THE SKODA WEBSITE AND THE 150 AND 190 DIESELS ARE NOT AN OPTION!!

The 200 diesel was available on the UK Sportline about an hour ago.

19 minutes ago, apshep said:

They don't do a 190 diesel any more. It's a 200

The 200 diesel was available on the UK Sportline about an hour ago.

Yes mate updated my post it seems possibly only on the L&k 

19 minutes ago, herbywan said:

Updated yesterday apparently mine is still in grimsby lol

You'll probably never get it - no one wants to go to Grimsby!

• Haha 1

Just now, herbywan said:

Looks like your right mate sorry for the mistake don't know what went wrong!!

19 hours ago, Spivo said:

Has anyone who has ordered a Kodiaq Sportline (on lease) received a build update in the last 10 days?

Finally starting to get unconfirmed build weeks after 9 months of nothing, so hopefully movement in the right direction. Looking at a late July delivery currently, but fully braced for that to drift.

• Like 3

Had a couple of weeks with provisional BW13 now confirmed as in production this week. Feels like a relief but it’s not over till I’m sitting in it! (Moon white VRS ordered early Oct 21) 

How long have folks here waited from production week to delivery at dealer? 

My production week was 9 and it should be with the dealer in the next few days (it's waiting to be loaded at the UK port) so could be with me end of next week or perhaps just after Easter (bearing in mind bank holidays etc). So perhaps 6 weeks from build week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Prices have gone up again, so I'm now "saving" about a quarter off list.

They ain't ever making mine 😭

Just taken delivery of my Kodiaq Sportline 150 1.5 TSI DSG Ordered in July last year on Contract Hire 48 months 8000 miles per annum including retractable tow bar driver and passenger electric seats 6 months deposit and 47 monthly payments of £350. Seems a bargain today but did go through doubts it would ever get delivered! Lovely to drive so glad I waited “patiently “ !

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Camphilip47 said:

Just taken delivery of my Kodiaq Sportline 150 1.5 TSI DSG Ordered in July last year on Contract Hire 48 months 8000 miles per annum including retractable tow bar driver and passenger electric seats 6 months deposit and 47 monthly payments of £350. Seems a bargain today but did go through doubts it would ever get delivered! Lovely to drive so glad I waited “patiently “ !

Great result, Got it just before all Kodiaq Sportlines were taken out of build weeks (so i am told). Ordered mine in July also £1800 deposit, 36 months @ £360. Standard TDI 4X4 Sportline. Ordered from Skoda but fear it will never come, its had over 10 set build weeks so far and now taken out of build!

• Confused 1

Didn’t know that Sportlines are now no longer available seems really unfair having waited so long! First build for ours was advised as week 6 (unconfirmed) went confirmed week 9 and delivered at dealer week 12. Had reached the point where we were considering cancelling and ordering a new Kia Sportage when it went confirmed! The Kia would have been delivered in 4-6 weeks but £50 more expensive. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Camphilip47 said:

Didn’t know that Sportlines are now no longer available seems really unfair having waited so long! First build for ours was advised as week 6 (unconfirmed) went confirmed week 9 and delivered at dealer week 12. Had reached the point where we were considering cancelling and ordering a new Kia Sportage when it went confirmed! The Kia would have been delivered in 4-6 weeks but £50 more expensive. 

Sorry, to be clear Sportlines are still being supplied but taken out of build weeks for nowdue the situation in Ukraine and semi conductor shortages.

9 minutes ago, AlienAl said:

so if you have a build week this will dissapear?

So I am told. Mine did after having over 10 different build weeks to date! I have been told today that they will go back in but nobody knows when! This may just apply to lease cars, I am unsure.

so your build week is no longer? mines week 19 so 5 weeks time i'd be gutted if that dissapeared

did your dealer inform you of this happening then?

Edited by AlienAl

1 hour ago, AlienAl said:

so your build week is no longer? mines week 19 so 5 weeks time i'd be gutted if that dissapeared

did your dealer inform you of this happening then?

Yes, Skoda dealer who I am doing the PCH with. Mine was build week 17. Unless they are filling me with Bull****, but would a large Skoda dealer do that?

so close, i've just had my dealer check and mines still showing bw19. I'm not sure whats changed to do this this time round ref Ukraine and semi, nothing has changed. This was the story we got told right at the start when it first happened.

Edited by AlienAl

8 minutes ago, AlienAl said:

so close, i've just had my dealer check and mines still showing bw19. I'm not sure whats changed to do this this time round ref Ukraine and semi, nothing has changed. This was the story we got told right at the start when it first happened.

Awaiting update on mine but was in build week still last week…..