Mud Flaps for a Sportline Hatch…

I bought OEM front and rear mudflaps from Superskoda (Kopacek). Fit perfectly and easily. I didn't need to remove the wheels, just put the steering lock to lock for fitting the front ones.

The price they charged (even with shipping) was far below the dealer UK price.

Exterior : SUPERSKODA.COM (kopacek.com)

IMG_7555 06.05.21.jpg

Edited by aerofurb
  • Like 1

SuperSkoda (kopaeck) have them on sale at the moment - their good quality & fitment.

i got mine from AliExpress.  Not as big as the SuperSkoda versions, but they do the job, and fit well too.

568110296_PXL_20210226_2225189842.thumb.jpg.7104303e580f85ef311f1dff7459e3c4.jpg

Like the other two posters, I used the standard Skoda items, also purchased through Superskoda (Kopacek) which fit perfectly. I seem to remember they state that they don’t fit but they do. I removed the front wheels to attach mine as it was the only way I could drill the hole for one of the screws. 

I got mine front & back from my local main dealer as it was cheaper than paying the shipping from Kopacek (€36 main dealer vs €44 delivered from Kopacek).  Delivery to Ireland is probably more expensive than to UK but worth checking.  Will you have to pay customs and fees if importing from Kopacek?

I tried to fit them without removing the wheels but failed because of the need to drill a hole inside the wheelarch.  It might depend on your drill/drill bit/dexterity  though.

Edited by Legacy

I didn't have to drill any additional holes with the ones I got, front or rear.

They utilised the existing holes used for the wheel arch liner.

9 hours ago, JR RS said:

SuperSkoda (kopaeck) have them on sale at the moment - their good quality & fitment.

i got mine from AliExpress.  Not as big as the SuperSkoda versions, but they do the job, and fit well too.

568110296_PXL_20210226_2225189842.thumb.jpg.7104303e580f85ef311f1dff7459e3c4.jpg

Can you share the link @JR RSas there are plenty of options?

Cheers

3 hours ago, GWCTas said:

Can you share the link @JR RSas there are plenty of options?

Cheers

Here u go....

AU $21.26 45%OFF | Front Rear Car Mudflaps for Skoda Superb B8 3 MK3 3V 2016~2019 Fender Mud Guard Flap Splash Flaps Mudguard Accessories 2017 2018

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMvJ5kT

I added some stickers on the rear mudflaps for a personal touch ;)

878775752_PXL_20210707_0046205972.thumb.jpg.e7317706d881a210262f424095b39160.jpg

Edited by JR RS
  • Thanks 1