Fitting A 12V Power Socket

Don't suppose anyone has tried to fit an additional 12V socket to the console area? Anyone any clues on how to remove the console?

My tyre inflator won't reach from the boot to the front wheels and I have a few other items with a 12v jack plug on. Appreciate there are USB ports with 12v supplies but not much use for inflating tyres or pulling more than a few Amps.

All the best.   

This was option B. Even if i knew how the console came out there may not be the space or clearance to mount a socket permanently. I have the parts to do either option just need the time at the moment.

Cannot understand why they didn't fit one. Not everything can be powered of USB.

Don't have an inflation kit, spare wheel.

It's all the other bits and bobs I have collected over the years that I tend to use for camping etc.

Best option a semi permanent cable from the boot socket I think. Job for this weekend.

Good to know they managed to fit the pump with a long lead!