Windows and door lock system

AlexandruG

Hi!

1 - I understood that from a hardware point of view my car has the one touch function only for the driver's window, but I want to have this function for the passenger as well. As far as I know this function is given by the button electronics.
Can I buy buttons with this function?
Or can they borrow from another car: VW or Fabia?

Is the function of lowering / raising the windows by pressing the car key buttons possible?

2 - How can the function be activated for the doors to lock automatically a few minutes after you exit it?

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I was wondering the same, because I few your ago I had a Volkswagen Golf 5 which had this feature: press the car open button on the carkey for few seconds and it will open all windows, press the car close button for a few seconds and all windows will be closed. 

Imho it is just some software handling this, so hopefully there is a way to active this...

• 4 weeks later...