Karoq facelift unveiled November 2021

SurreyJohn

2 hours ago, RapidPaul said:

It seems the Karoq has finally been removed from the UK configurator. It was there last week, so perhaps an announcement about UK orders for the facelifted model is imminent?

Hopefully 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Love the new LED head and tail lights! Rear seats are changed.

Edited by Croat
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw one on the road last week in Scotland, and only realised it was the new model because it had dynamic indicators! 

Chris

I'd kill to have front end of the original model and back end of the refreshed model (those full LED tail lights are the only thing missing from my original karoq) - would be one of the best looking SUVs on the market

also refreshed model is 7mm longer - would also like that for more room inside the car (I have 2 big baby seats in the back that take up all my room)

30 minutes ago, Fux said:

I'd kill to have front end of the original model and back end of the refreshed model (those full LED tail lights are the only thing missing from my original karoq) - would be one of the best looking SUVs on the market

also refreshed model is 7mm longer - would also like that for more room inside the car (I have 2 big baby seats in the back that take up all my room)

I don't think the facelift is any bigger inside. The extra length is caused by the redesigned bumpers, which have apparently improved the drag coefficient and therefore fuel economy.

• Like 1

I took delivery of a facelift Karoq a couple of weeks ago, a 1.0 TSI SE L.  It replaced my 2018 Karoq SE L so I expected it to be broadly comparable.  It has the full LED rear lights and dynamic indicators and very little else extra apart from the obvious styling changes. It has lost the removable torch in the boot and it now only has one shopping hook on each side of the boot whereas there used to be two. Also missing is the small storage net on the passenger side of the centre console.

2 hours ago, JollyGardener said:

I took delivery of a facelift Karoq a couple of weeks ago, a 1.0 TSI SE L.  It replaced my 2018 Karoq SE L so I expected it to be broadly comparable.  It has the full LED rear lights and dynamic indicators and very little else extra apart from the obvious styling changes. It has lost the removable torch in the boot and it now only has one shopping hook on each side of the boot whereas there used to be two. Also missing is the small storage net on the passenger side of the centre console.

Yes I noticed 2 of the hooks were missing! Bit mean. But to be fair I don't think I used the extra hooks very often. I find the seats slightly softer - the originals were a little too firm in the SE L.  Sat nav upgrades itself - much better than messing about uploading to the card. The copper conductive heated windscreen is an improvement on the filament type. Vision improvement. Untested so far of course, I think it works OK as waiting at traffic lights I switched it on by mistake and the engine instantly started up.

I do think it's funny when the senior executives do a presentation on the new facelift model and get so excited about such tiny details like the slightly new shape of the headlamps etc, that really don't mean a lot to customers.