Fault code

Hey

I have problem - i think with  pump for windshied fluid.  

Some time work whole month with no problem and sometime the first time i need clean windshield dont work. And anothet try works again.

Here are the fault codes

First one  B126113

And another B126101

Can somebody help me whats wrong?

Agreed - the pump is faulty.  You will have to remove the front bumper to get to the washer bottle and replace the pump.  You might be able to get to it underneath - remove the undertray and the pump will should be visible.

Having had all my undertrays off (yes I know I'm a Mk7 Golf, but its very similar)...If you undo the black screws & remove the lower internal front section of the UK passenger side front wheel arch you will get very good access to the pump & washer bottle...There will be some screws under the front corner edge of the bumper..

Edited by fabdavrav
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fabdavrav said:

Having had all my undertrays off (yes I know I'm a Mk7 Golf, but its very similar)...If you undo the black screws & remove the lower internal front section of the UK passenger side front wheel arch you will get very good access to the pump & washer bottle...There will be some screws under the front corner edge of the bumper..

Scrap that...............looks like yours is a one piece job...!!

wing; wheel housing liner, plastic - Octavia(OCT) [EUROPA 2016 year] (7zap.com)

Whereas the Mk7 Golf is two piece

wing - Golf/Variant/4Motion(GOLF) [EUROPA 2016 year] (7zap.com)

Of course, I will drop everything and get on the case, would you like me to fit it while I am at it? 😆

I don't need your vehicle model year and engine type, Vin number etc to find the part number as I am clairvoyant.

17 hours ago, J.R. said:

Of course, I will drop everything and get on the case, would you like me to fit it while I am at it? 😆

I don't need your vehicle model year and engine type, Vin number etc to find the part number as I am clairvoyant.

What my learned friend really means is that to assist, we will need your Vehicle year, Engine Type code and ideally the VIN number from your car, so we can proper the best result for your car as they will be different options depending .  Please remember this is an enthusiast forum and a number of us also have full time roles, so the answer may not be immediate.

• Like 1

Just now, varaderoguy said:

I would suggest you go and spend 7 euros at Skoda erwin and look up the part number yourself.....

https://erwin.skoda-auto.cz

... and while you're on there download every file about your car (wiring diagrams, repair manual, parts information, etc.) onto your PC.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 21/11/2021 at 11:18, Skodilakrs1 said:

Hey

I have problem - i think with  pump for windshied fluid.  

Some time work whole month with no problem and sometime the first time i need clean windshield dont work. And anothet try works again.

Here are the fault codes

First one  B126113

And another B126101

Can somebody help me whats wrong?

Hello

Has this issue been solved. I have exactly the same symptoms with the B126101 code