How is the noise and how is it solved from the fuel lines?

Since I soundproofed the car I hear more things, now I hear on the passenger side (right side), a sound when accelerating as if they were bells, if I lift my foot the noise disappears if accelerated returns.

Could it be the fuel lines?  Where are they?  How do I solve it?  Thanks in advance.

9 hours ago, ApertureS said:

Hasta donde yo recuerdo, la solución es un pequeño trozo de espuma de celda cerrada o cinta adhesiva de telar.

But where are they?  I remember seeing a thread somewhere but I don't remember where ...

1 hour ago, MarioVrs said:

Debajo del coche amigo ...

FB_IMG_1639944030880.jpg

On which side of the car?  front or back?  I have all the ground covered by the extra bad roads and I would not like to disassemble half a car ...

Thanks you very mucho

11 minutes ago, Gabrielem said:

On which side of the car?  front or back?  I have all the ground covered by the extra bad roads and I would not like to disassemble half a car ...

Thanks you very mucho

I think its on drivers side towards front, you will very likely have to undo the plastic cover tray to gain access. People used simple felt floor protectors pads to wedge or some sort of tape should do the trick, I'm yet to do mine....

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MarioVrs said:

I think its on drivers side towards front, you will very likely have to undo the plastic cover tray to gain access. People used simple felt floor protectors pads to wedge or some sort of tape should do the trick, I'm yet to do mine....

Driver left or right (UK) ??

20 hours ago, Gabrielem said:

Thanks you very mucho

On the right side of the car.

The wheel shown on the right bottom coner of the pic is the right front wheel of the car. 

You don't have to remove the cover completely, just remove the screw on the outside of the cover, then you should have enough room to do the job. 

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, elfensin said:

En el lado derecho del auto.

La rueda que se muestra en la esquina inferior derecha de la imagen es la rueda delantera derecha del automóvil. 

No tiene que quitar la cubierta por completo, simplemente retire el tornillo en el exterior de la cubierta, entonces debería tener suficiente espacio para hacer el trabajo. 

Thanks you very much and Merry Christmas!!