Car lack power when connecting MAF

OJazem

I have checked that car for stalling while driving. Engine goes off when I put the gear on Neutral or when I press the clutch down for like 3 seconds. When the car is on a gear, it never cut off. I have suspected the MAF and tried like 5 of them, all 5 makes the car lacks power when accelerating or pushing the accelerator pedal real quick. its like hesitating and shaking. When I unplug the MAF sensor, it works normally, except for the symptoms mentioned above. I really dont know whats happing (could all the tested MAFs be broken? or there is something else could cause a new working MAF to make the car hesitate while accelerating?). I have also replaced the Air filter, just in case.

Any advice!!!

if you know your engine code @Winocan probably tell the exact part number you need - most are bosch. ridex isnt oem, do good chancf it isnt being read properly by the ecu.

if unplugging it is improving things that rules out a wiring issue