Front and rear diffuser/splitter???

KPMONKEY

I have a mk3 octavia vrs est in white. Thinking of adding front and rear splitters as a 1st project (sideskirts to come) Hoping will reduce road spray a bit, add some protection at front n hopefully look awesome in gloss black against the white bodywork. 

Any1 any advice on where to look/go regards obtaining these parts please? Seen the Maxton ones, are they any good? 

Has any1 done this before? Advice n tips greatly accepted, me welder! Lol. 

Thanks all. 👍 

On 18/01/2022 at 10:56, KPMONKEY said:

I have a mk3 octavia vrs est in white. Thinking of adding front and rear splitters as a 1st project (sideskirts to come) Hoping will reduce road spray a bit, add some protection at front n hopefully look awesome in gloss black against the white bodywork. 

Any1 any advice on where to look/go regards obtaining these parts please? Seen the Maxton ones, are they any good? 

Has any1 done this before? Advice n tips greatly accepted, me welder! Lol. 

Thanks all. 👍 

Maxton are fine, I have one fitted to the Land Shark. Also have a gander at Reiger. I have the Rieger sideskirts too. You could just get the whole lot from Reiger.

skoda20.jpg

skoda21.jpg

Sound job, ill av a look at reiger too then, thanks for that. 

Did u fit these yourself? 

Front splitter looks really good btw. So are your side skirts colour matched then? And again, did you do that or did they come in white? Im wanting gloss black ones really, only reason i ask. 

Thanks again dohboy. 👍 👍 👍 

1 hour ago, KPMONKEY said:

Sound job, ill av a look at reiger too then, thanks for that. 

Did u fit these yourself? 

Front splitter looks really good btw. So are your side skirts colour matched then? And again, did you do that or did they come in white? Im wanting gloss black ones really, only reason i ask. 

Thanks again dohboy. 👍 👍 👍 

I fitted the splitter, side skirts come unfinished, so they went to the body shop who also bonded them on. I did have the Maxton side-skirts... but they have to be screwed on... which meant drilling the sills. For me that was a no go.