OBDeleven battery coding help please

Hi everyone, I know battery coding has been discussed before but I have struggled to find the answers to my particular problem (even in other VAG forums).  I have an OBDeleven with pro subscription and have been unable to find anything to do with battery coding in my ‘19 Gateway’ adaptions. It just says request timeout and data not available (see screenshot).  This is on a 2015 Rapid Spaceback SE Sport 1.6TDI(105).  Anyone know what’s going wrong, or does this vehicle not require a new battery coding?

Many thanks!

98115A9C-FA74-40B5-A544-0E3D6777ABF2.jpeg

Thanks Chris, so fit and forget on this one then. I read so much about coding them that it had me a tad confused as to weather mine should or not. It doesn’t have stop/start, which had me thinking it wouldn’t need it.

• 2 weeks later...

Its Stop Start batteries that often need coding, does the car have that ?   Ahh just read read - it doesn't, that's why then

Edited by aubrey
read No stop start

7 minutes ago, aubrey said:

Its Stop Start batteries that often need coding, does the car have that ?   Ahh just read read - it doesn't, that's why then

Gosh no I don’t want start/stop. Mine is a full on emissions cheat still as well! 😂

14 minutes ago, camelspyyder said:

Start stop saved 6% on my fuel costs on the 1.2 and I didn't live in a city.

Can't understand owners who turn it off (if fitted obviously).

I prefer to be in control of the car and what it’s doing. If I’m stopped for any length of time I will turn the engine off with the key (like waiting at a level crossing for a train). I think constant stop/start puts unnecessary strain on the engine/battery/starter. I have a very rural commute so it would be useless to be anyway as I never really stop moving much.  My fuel economy is very good anyway as a result of refusing the EA189 emissions fix. I hear the so called fix makes them guzzle more fuel.