ESP and traction control error

So i just got my car from the dealership , been driving it for two days when the eps , engine and traction control lights all came on. the engine light disappears but the eps and the traction control stay unitl i stop turn the car off and back on again. The lights only come on when i accelerate faster. the engine starts idling and the lights come on. I really dont know what to do so if anyone has an idea id much appreciate it also would it be something i can fix myself. i just got the car so all my money was spent on the car and insuring it. 

It’s a rapid , I’m new here and I posted in the Octavia category by an accident 

1 minute ago, cheezemonkhai said:

Can I ask is the car a rapid as your profile or an Octy?

50 minutes ago, langers2k said:

If you're getting errors after two days, I'd take it back to the dealership that sold it and have them take a look...

I would but my warranty only covers engine issues esp is an electrical issue and warranty doesn’t cover that unfortunately 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Kacper said:

I would but my warranty only covers engine issues esp is an electrical issue and warranty doesn’t cover that unfortunately 

I don't know Irish law in detail, but UK Sale of Goods Act would apply after 2 days (up to 30 IIRC) and make all faults commercial vendor's responsibility.

• Like 1

If it's two days old and you're getting these issues I'd just return the car to the dealer for a refund, as Ken said, they have to take the car back. I've done this once before, the dealer didn't want to take the car back and started spouting some **** but they soon realised they had no choice. At least that's how it works in the UK.