Dog Guard Skoda Superb 2017

Hi there...help needed please. 

I have a Skoda Superb Estate 2017 with a panoramic sunroof. I would like a dog guard for it. I have checked out the Travall one but it says not suitable for sunroof.  

Does anyone have any advice on this?

I've got a 2017 Sportline Estate (no sunroof).  I bought this one:

https://www.winparts.ie/luggage-transport/boot/dog-guard/c1130/g3-dog-barrier-39-pratico-39-85-140cm/p444397.html

It clamps on to the rear head rests (on to the metal spikes that go from the headrest into the back of the seat - I can't think on the correct name) so I'd think it would be OK if you have a sunroof.

The website is an Irish one (.ie) and there is a .eu one as well but they no longer send to the UK because of Brexit.

Edited by MunsterScot
correct web info

I have the Travall guard there are no roof fixings but it is close to the roof mine doesn't have a sun roof, I looked at the Travall guard and decided to order a genuine one and guess what was in the box a Travall dog guard 

it seams they now supply Skoda !

Edited by patrolman