Warning lights on after battery disconnected

Hi Guys, 

As the title says my Warning lights came on for power steering, and traction control, after i disconnected the battery. I done this as a precaution as I have side airbags in the seat, and needed to change the seatbelt buckle, as the seatbelt warning light kept coming on. Removed everything ok and refitted it the same. However when I reconnected the battery these lights came on. Is it as simple as plugging in to the obd plug and clearing the fault or have I done it the wrong way and broke something? 
cheers

Peter

Just drive the car for a few minutes and all non-error lights should go out.  Octys like showing off their dashboard telltales after the battery has been disconnected.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Knodty said:

I hope that’s it.  Cheers

You will also have to reset the top and bottom position of the electric windows. See handbook for detail.

Your trip/mpg/average mpg/etc readings will have been reset to zero.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pikpilot said:

You will also have to reset the top and bottom position of the electric windows. See handbook for detail.

Your trip/mpg/average mpg/etc readings will have been reset to zero.

Ok thanks. 👍🏻

18 hours ago, Knodty said:

Hi Guys, 

As the title says my Warning lights came on for power steering, and traction control, after i disconnected the battery. I done this as a precaution as I have side airbags in the seat, and needed to change the seatbelt buckle, as the seatbelt warning light kept coming on. Removed everything ok and refitted it the same. However when I reconnected the battery these lights came on. Is it as simple as plugging in to the obd plug and clearing the fault or have I done it the wrong way and broke something? 
cheers

Peter

You may have found it easier and less hassle to have someone turn the seatbelt warning off  via the software its what I did when ours did this.

2 hours ago, seriesdriver said:

You may have found it easier and less hassle to have someone turn the seatbelt warning off  via the software its what I did when ours did this.

No the buckle was broken as well

• Like 1