BCM Reset

BCM is what controls the ambient lighting yes. Disconnecting the battery would reset it yes, so its worth a try.

Not sure why a new thread was needed for the same issue though? Should just carry on the old one. 

• Like 1

Esseesse200 I haven't had a chance yet. Will disconnect battery for a while this weekend to see if it resets. However not that worried at moment as its only the Ambient lights in door and dash effected. Footwells are all ok.

9 hours ago, Esseesse200 said:

Did you get this sorted mate.. I had a bcm pack up on mine at 110k miles. 400 quid part and many hours labour to refit and recode 

J had one go too, and the replacement too. Replacement of the replacement was covered by Skoda.

22 hours ago, passatman62 said:

Esseesse200 I haven't had a chance yet. Will disconnect battery for a while this weekend to see if it resets. However not that worried at moment as its only the Ambient lights in door and dash effected. Footwells are all ok.

Heated seats ?? They’ll switch on but not heat