Next new problem coming to an Octy near you

All week , i have been experiencing indicator fault. Check rear , left ,check front right . But when checking the lights are working but the indicator tick tick is going very fast.

Any way back in dealership today.

• Sad 1

Oh a wee update , so car is back in dealership and they tell me that there is an additional 85 error codes. The tech will be working through these , they tell me. Good luck techy man , clear 10 , 10 new ones.

So as promised by VWFS if the fabled 31st March fix doesnt fix all , my VRS is gone. 

While i have been without my VRS i have been given an full electric Zoe. Its ok ,looks **** but doesn't cost £1.60 + a litre to fill. This car was provided by road side via AA, via Enterprise. Enterprise say they have no cars to rent and only had one car no one rented.

Enterprise told me all their cars are rented, cant get any new stock. A rental company that cant rent cars , likened to a chippy without chips!!

Anyway , i really want to move to full electric now as the VRS was just too thirsty for that black gold , doing an ave of 28mpg. Loved her while i had her but i knew in the back of the noggin that fossil fuelers are dead 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Greezy56 said:

Oh a wee update , so car is back in dealership and they tell me that there is an additional 85 error codes. The tech will be working through these , they tell me. Good luck techy man , clear 10 , 10 new ones.

So as promised by VWFS if the fabled 31st March fix doesnt fix all , my VRS is gone. 

While i have been without my VRS i have been given an full electric Zoe. Its ok ,looks **** but doesn't cost £1.60 + a litre to fill. This car was provided by road side via AA, via Enterprise. Enterprise say they have no cars to rent and only had one car no one rented.

Enterprise told me all their cars are rented, cant get any new stock. A rental company that cant rent cars , likened to a chippy without chips!!

Anyway , i really want to move to full electric now as the VRS was just too thirsty for that black gold , doing an ave of 28mpg. Loved her while i had her but i knew in the back of the noggin that fossil fuelers are dead 

I had a rental car from my work before my Octy was delivered. The company was DESPERATE to get it back when the hire ended, they were rushed off their feet trying to get cars for people. I felt really sorry for them so made sure the car was clean when I have it back - they were so thankful they could just have the keys to someone else - they didn’t even bother checking it’s condition eg scratches and damage!!

I had a hire car for 13 months, I bet there’s loads of people like me who are waiting for new cars and stripping the hire cars out from the likes of Enterprise.