Optional Footrest - Part 5E1064209

Grisnardo

21 hours ago, Grisnardo said:

Hi guys,

Does anyone here have it installed ? If yes did you do it yourself or had the dealership install it for you ?

Thanks

41YRkNruddL._AC_SX355_.jpg

UPDATE - SKODA has this listed as compatible with the KAMIQ , however it IS NOT, it can only be retrofitted to a car that already have a plastic footrest.

12 hours ago, Grisnardo said:

UPDATE - SKODA has this listed as compatible with the KAMIQ , however it IS NOT, it can only be retrofitted to a car that already have a plastic footrest.

Kamiq comes with foot rest 

13 hours ago, skoda1982 said:

Kamiq comes with foot rest 

Hi ,

I do not have it on mine and asked the dealer about it, he has never seen it on a Kamiq ( Left hand drive market ) , would you mind taking a picture ?

Thanks a lot !

Edited by Grisnardo

12 minutes ago, Routemaster1461 said:

Please bear in mind that the OP probably has a left hand drive car, and the photo is lhd. It may be different for rhd.

Indeed, I have a left hand drive Kamiq and it came with at the time all the bells and whistles but no foot rest 😅