Just a coincidence?

I'm hoping that there are problems that they are aware of and work is being carried out to correct it.  I had cause to try and use the "Hoot and Flash" on the app to locate my car at Gatwick airport.  It took more than 5 minutes to communicate with the car and I'd actually found it when it started sounding the horn as I approached.  I'm still getting problems downloading locations for my satnav, it's only works when it wants to!  There are times when I agree with BoxerBoy's comment however they can only "fix" what they know about.  Email the Customer Service dept regularly if you have a problem, they can pass on the the relevant department.  Because of the years worth of problems I had reported they were kind enough to organise my 2nd years subscription free.  With the problems I'm still experiencing I'll only continue into the 3rd year if they give it me!

I bought my MY2020 L&K in July 2020. During the first few months of ownership, the app was generally OK, but could be a bit erratic at times. When they combined the two original apps into one, it became rock solid. Then about 10 days ago it stopped worked altogether. Since a couple of days ago it seems to have been sorted, and everything is working as it should again.