Price for Yeti tdi

Glenncraig

Hi I am buying a Karoq and will be selling my Yeti. How much should I ask. For the Yeti It has 40000 on clock. Full service history. New mot new Michelin tyres x4. It is a 15 plate white no dents bumps or scrapes.Arnold Clark only offered £7500 and I know the car is worth more. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 😊  

Try the free online Arnold Shark value my car.

If your not happy, try WBAC or Motorway and see what they offer.

Edited by Kenny R

WBAC offered me £13k for my 45k miles, 2016 SE L drive 4x4 150 TDI a few weeks ago and recently revised that downwards to £11k; perhaps because it was after the car's birthday.

It will obviously depend of the spec of your car but I wouldn't have anything whatsoever to do with Arnold Clark. 

1 hour ago, Glenncraig said:

Motorway offered £8674. 

Think you'll find they will all offer less when they see the car despite knowing it's a 15 plate.

Will be interesting to hear what they offer on the day 👍

Arnold Clark is where I am buying my Karoq ,they offered 8200, but reduced it by 500 to 7700 as I have not changed the timing belt. I think I can get better so told them I would not use it as a trade in. 

• 4 weeks later...

Took it home and advertised it on Auto Express for the same price I bought it for 4 years ago. It was sold in less than 24 hrs and the couple liked it so much they didn’t even want to haggle. I got the full 10k compared to the 7700 that Arnold Clark offered. 

Edited by Glenncraig
Wrong amount
  • Like 4