Tyre pressures

XVolvo

Still find it difficult, in some cases impossible, to follow the instruction manual and to obtain the correct info...... still can’t find the required tyre pressure for the narrow spare wheel. Followed page after pages of useless info, including inside fuel cap ! .... can anyone advise ? ... 2018 . Karoq

Thanks .... XVolvo.

Thanks gentlemen ..... sorry for delay ... been away ..... your help much appreciated ... just wish the manual was as clear.

XVolvo

• Like 1

At least you made the effort to look at the Driver's Handbook many men out of arrogance and/or ignorance never bother.  I agree that the books can be very awkward and seem written by an apprentice German engineer then translated to Chinese before being translated to English.

You must have just missed the information in the book, though they do seem to like to camouflage away useful information .

I never trust that the spare wheel/tyre is original to the vehicle and always check the handbook for size and pressure anyway, things get taken and swapped around in Dealerships/garages.

Most spare tyres are left to deflate and not checked and often if it's an old car the spare can be totally flat.

nnn.jpg.7f5bb0e1da802cc2dcb235dd612f8a77.jpg

Thanks for that ... Yes ..... double checked tyre ... obviously from vehicle from start .... brand new - never used - pressure OK.... good tips though.

Loved your description of manual !!! ..... I'm certain that your comments must be true !!! ... I've given up on some items and can't decipher other entries.

Best wishes ..XVolvo

• Thanks 1