A few questions about 136 Rapid brakes & Estelle wings.

Mgbgt

Hi, I'm new to skoda ownership and restoration but have a few questions like do estelle 120 wings fit a 136 rapid and where to get either 136 4 pot front calipers or repair kits? First jobs are to get some brakes and get it running before I go too mad!! Thinking restore to original or retro🤔!!! 

Edited by john999boy

OK thanks, good too no. Just wondering if anyone had tried as they look very similar but don't want to be wasting my hard earned 👍

• john999boy changed the title to A few questions about 136 Rapid brakes & Estelle wings.
1 hour ago, Mgbgt said:

OK thanks, good too no. Just wondering if anyone had tried as they look very similar but don't want to be wasting my hard earned 👍

think that if you can match the headlight (7" round, 2x 5.25" round or rectangular), the wing should fit.

Last time I had anything to do with Estelle brakes they were still in production though.

Thanks for the imfo, gives me a start👍. Not new to building / modifying car's but this is my first skoda. Been building other people's car's for 40 year's time to do one for me😁🤞

Thanks nige8021 been in touch with bigg red, calipers sorted there going to rebuild mine and very reasonable price. Cheers 

2 hours ago, Mgbgt said:

Thanks nige8021 been in touch with bigg red, calipers sorted there going to rebuild mine and very reasonable price. Cheers 

I've always had great service from them 👍