Karoq rubber tray mats from SUPERSKODA.com

w11a

Having successfully purchased rubber tray mats for the front, rear and boot of  a Octavia Scout, Superb and Fabia, I'd 

like to know if owners have successfully ordered the same (from  Superskoda.com) since we left the EU...?

I've never seen the equal of those sold and delivered by Superskoda.com in the Czech Republic...the quality & price was unbeatable.

I'm  sure that things have changed now we have left the 'Gang'

W11A

• 11 months later...

Just a quick reply to this, I received an Email from them asking me to re sign in as they had updated the website, at the same time asked if they now delivered to the UK,, they said yes ,by Royal Mail, they hadn’t for a couple of years as Geopost do their deliveries, silly as Royal Mail own Geopost, so give them a try and let up know please

the only reason I read this as my wife has just ordered a Karol, while I keep my trusty Yeti

@w11a

I bought a full set of genuine Škoda rubber mats from Caffyns eBay store and have been impressed with how well they cover and fit the footwells with a nice pronounced lip around the outer edges to keep any dirt, water etc on the mat. 
They were also by far the cheapest supplier I could find.

I got a set when I bought the car in 2018 and can say they are really good, the lip keeps any soggy footwear from mucking up the car and they fit very well.

Well worth the price what ever they cost and easy to take out to clean.

• 3 months later...

I have a set of factory rubber mats for ours. Do you find the surface slippy of them? Sounds daft but I'm trying to figure out if they've been cleaned with something that makes them slippy or not!

1 hour ago, Oli said:

Do you find the surface slippy…

No not at all, has your car been valeted/cleaned by someone other than yourself recently, I’m thinking possible overspray from the interior trim being cleaned maybe?

Or could they have been cleaned and sprayed to make them look black/new again with a silicone based spray? Bad idea…🙈

Yes that was my thought, and yes recently cleaned a coupe of times! I think I will pull them out and wash and scrub them with some fairy liquid.