How to enable Aux input

I would like to know how to enable aux input in a 2016 Skoda superb mk3. The car has a place to input the aux connection but there is no option for aux in the infotainment.  

2016-skoda-superb-29.jpg

38 minutes ago, MartiniB said:

not sure for 100%, never used it,

but try pres MEDIA button twice

That works for me with two SD cards and occasionally a USB stick

2 hours ago, MartiniB said:

not sure for 100%, never used it,

but try pres MEDIA button twice

Yeap that's how you doing it!  so it cycles through CD, Bluetooth, Aux

15 hours ago, ApertureS said:

Out of interest what are you using for an aux input that can’t be done via usb?

get the benefit of powering/charging that device too then

Maybe he's going old skool!  Attaching a cassette deck/walk man after watching Stranger Things!

My MMI unit seems to be acting up. Whenever I try to connect my phone via bluetooth a message stating " Bluetooth could not be switched on" pops up. As for carplay a message stating " Activation code required" pops up. I took the car to the dealer according to them the only way to fix it is by installing a new MMI unit which would cost upwards of $2000. I don't plan on keeping the car for much longer so the only way for me to play music via my phone would be through an Aux.

1 hour ago, Skoda6100 said:

My MMI unit seems to be acting up. Whenever I try to connect my phone via bluetooth a message stating " Bluetooth could not be switched on" pops up. As for carplay a message stating " Activation code required" pops up. I took the car to the dealer according to them the only way to fix it is by installing a new MMI unit which would cost upwards of $2000. I don't plan on keeping the car for much longer so the only way for me to play music via my phone would be through an Aux.

Keep your posts to the other thread and I’ll assist you where I can.

saves having 2 threads going and things getting confusing