Skoda Fabia automatic vrs 63 plate

Jules61

Hi all hope you can help. Ive put down a deposit on the vehicle and due to collect tomorrow from a Skoda main dealer. I'm no mechanic but my son noticed a judder in first gear on the test drive and asked that when the car was prepped that this was looked at . Just spoken to the salesman who says( not surprisingly ) that their tech has said there's nothing at all wrong and also that a judder is quite normal. Contradictory I know ! Question is do I walk away and get my deposit back ? 

• Like 1

Welcome.  Run away with your barge pole and deposit.  You have lots to get to know about a Fabia vRS twin charger.  First on the CTHE engine then the DQ200 DSG.   Get the service history and warranty history printed out if you stick    First question at that dealership is, was service campaign 34h5 needed and carried out on the DSG since 2017.     Then is it the original engines in the car?     The DSG should not judder.   What warranty are you getting.  How much are you paying to buy this lottery ticket?   Look in the Fabia MK2 section.  Look at the top of the page.    Plenty good cars about.  Right from the off this does not sound like one. 

Edited by roottoot
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, roottoot said:

Welcome.  Run away with your barge pole and deposit....

+1 :thumbup:

Don't touch it with anyone else's barge pole, let alone your own!

Gaz