1.2 HTP (70) jerky on throttle on/off

My little Fabia Mk2, which has the 1.2 HTP 70bhp engine has started becoming a bit jerky when coming off the throttle regardless of how smoothly you try and do it.  I have done a bit of googling and found a couple of things mentioning the air flow sensor.  Has anyone else experienced this?

I carried out a full service including plugs to try and remedy this, but this didn't seem to help.

Thanks

Neil

It might be the pedal or related sensor, have you checked for error codes?

On your full service (engine only or whole car) did you also clean MAF/throttle body and replace air filter?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LCYCowboy said:

I replaced the air filter, but didn't clean the MAF/Throttle body.  I'll give that a go next.

Neil, MAF/Throttle body was a generalisation, cover-all, made-up but you seemed to know what I meant, if it's an actuator then how about cleaning this actuator/latter.  😄

I think it's best to buy and use the proper cleaner rather than a general or other type of cleaner, though I've never seen a can of latter cleaner but I bet someone could post a photo of such now I've put this, beyond my photoshop abilities.  😊

Now can you clarify why your Fabia Mk2 is little, has it shrunk - yer gotta laff else yer might cry.  🤣