Airbag ECU problem

Pini

Hello all,

i've got Roomster 2010 1.6 BTS engine and wrote few topics here reagrd different problems i had with air-con.

long story short:

Heater matrix probaly blown, coolant fluid overflow the air-con cabin above the airbag ECU and float it (water shown on carpet in left passenger side) what probably caused a short circuit.

VCDS scan provides the fault: 
049489 - No Communications with Airbag Control Module 
               U0151 - 008 

Googled few "airbag Fuse for Roomster" and came across with the following result - link.

what leads me to think that in case of short circuit in the ECU, maybe this relay/adapter burnt and need to be replaced.

so, few questions for the experts here, please:

1. is really the "fuse" for the airbag ECU? if yes, can someone can guide me where its located for replacment? picturs will be awsome.

2. if it's not the fuse, is there any other fuse/relay for the airbag ECU?

3. as far as i can understand, the ECU itself should not be burned while short-circuit occurs. (i'm an electrical Eng and if i would design it, i'll put fuse somewhere on the feed line)

appriciate any assitance :)

thanks,

Pini.