Part numbers needed

9 hours ago, octaviani said:

It's the ones which would be beside the tailgate hinges I was given 2 that are too big. They have the rim with nippe in the middle.

It's not a great pic ad it's of the Web as my cars in the garage atm. But it's the 2 grommets/bungs on the roof line beside the tailgate hinges. Mine have gone brittle and broken off into the roof hence I can't get the part numbers .

dsc08958.webp

1 hour ago, octaviani said:

It's not a great pic ad it's of the Web as my cars in the garage atm. But it's the 2 grommets/bungs on the roof line beside the tailgate hinges. Mine have gone brittle and broken off into the roof hence I can't get the part numbers .

dsc08958.webp

After more than a couple of hours hunting through the parts catalogue I cannot identify these.  I'll see if I can locate any part number on the ones in my car tomorrow.

Eh first off thanks for thr response guys but as above I have struggled to find the part numbers on thr system hence me turning to here also I have ordered the bungs listed in the above response as it was the only one I could find too but they are too big. So I'd say the bungs must be around 20mm. I was considering duct tape but it's literally stick a plaster over the problem🤣

On 02/09/2022 at 15:55, Golf-Fiend said:

Edit:   N102460 01 is the part.  Very cheap from your local dealer.

see: 

https://www.skoda-parts.com/spare-part/n10246001-bodywork-grommet-bung-3232.html

Thanks for your help. My dealer quoted me for the 40mm ones when I tried to explain to him.