2019 Superb parts clear out - Hatchbag, dog guard, mats

Timmyboy

Advertising here initially before Facebook/Ebay.

Recently sold my 2019 Superb hatchback and have some leftover parts available.

1) Rezaw-Plast boot mat £25 delivered (big box, so delivery probably a tenner)

Recommended to me as a non-slippy boot mat as the Skoda plastic one wasn't compatible with my dog's feet :)

Great mat, so much so I've ordered another for my new car - see here

2) Traval dog guard - £80 collected (rather not post at this stage)

See: here

3) DTE Pedal box - £100 delivered sold

In original box, tiny chip on the plastic connector part where it attaches to the accelerator, but doesn't affect operation (and is obviously hidden on the floor)

4) Hatchbag - £125 delivered

Current cost to buy the same configuration (Rear Plus With Seat Split & Ski Flap, Bumper flap) would be £210. Note I have cut holes in the PVC material to allow the boot lights to shine through (which was a pain). 10 months old.

5) Skoda OEM roof bars - £100 delivered sold

Excellent design, stick on the roof and move 4 handles down - done.

6) Racing line tuning parts - £300 delivered

Comprises:

• Turbo muffler delete
  • Air intake rear blanking plate
  • R600 hi-flow turbo inlet elbow
  • R600 silicon intake hose
  • Performance panel filter

Bought for stage 1 + pikey R600 shenanigans, but sold the car before going down this route - all but the blanking plate are unfitted and in their boxes, the blanking plate was on for about 3 weeks :)

Cost £410 in July. No splitting. See here

Discounts available if either buying multiple or collecting from Bristol/Bath BS39 area.

Edited by Timmyboy
Items sold

Blimey that was quick! 

Yes I think the multi layers of bubble wrap was part of the parcel sizing/price issue 😂

I'm currently fighting with Currys to get our tv repaired. Won't bore with the details, but during one of their 5 attempts to collect the damn thing they dropped off 2 massive rolls of bubble wrap for another team to then use later. That later team brought their own wrap, so I now officially have an excess sitting in the garage - hence allowing me to go to town on the roof bars 😎

• Thanks 1

• Timmyboy changed the title to 2019 Superb parts clear out - Boot mat, hatchbag, dog guard, tuning parts
  • Timmyboy changed the title to 2019 Superb parts clear out - Hatchbag, dog guard, tuning parts
  • Timmyboy changed the title to 2019 Superb parts clear out - Hatchbag, dog guard, mats