Is there Eibach Pro lowering springs for Mk4 VRS?

hally83

Hi I’ve been doing  some research and can’t find the part number for Eibach Pro lowering springs for the Mk4 Skoda Octavia VRS estate? I can see they sell Sportline springs but not sure I want to go that low.

They are obviously springs for the Mk3 but not sure they are compatible with the Mk4.

If anyone has a part number for the Eibach Pro springs for the Mk4 VRS Estate it would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, hally83 said:

Hi I’ve been doing  some research and can’t find the part number for Eibach Pro lowering springs for the Mk4 Skoda Octavia VRS estate? I can see they sell Sportline springs but not sure I want to go that low.

They are obviously springs for the Mk3 but not sure they are compatible with the Mk4.

If anyone has a part number for the Eibach Pro springs for the Mk4 VRS Estate it would be appreciated.

So I’ll answer my own question here. No they do not make a Eibach Pro kit for the Skoda Octavia VRS Mk4. Only a Sportline version which is part number E20-79-016-03-22 and only for the estate car. There do not offer a Eibach or Sportline spring for the non estate car.

There is a good Eibach website where you can find the part number for your vehicle. Eibach Online Parts Catalogue

Edited by hally83

On 30/09/2022 at 13:40, hally83 said:

There do not offer a Eibach or Sportline spring for the non estate car.

Strange. Late 2021 I asked Eibach directly whether they would offer lowering springs to the the Octavia MK4 hatch (ie non estate). I did not specify brand (Pro, Sportline). They said they expected them (they did not specify brand) to be launched sometime in the next four months and that they were currently searching for vechicles to test the springs on. I did not have the patience to wait so I went for the H&Rs instead.

I guess they changed their mind.

😕