Front parking camera

Front camera, not for your age of superb, only the newer superbs with the 2Q0 radar and grill allows a front camera but only as part of a 360 surround view system.

Front parking sensors yes, this can be fitted as if it left the factory.

Was it something you wanted to do yourself and needed advice or wanted someone to do for you?

Either way, feel free to ask questions here or drop me a message on the link below if you wanted a hand or someone to do it :) 

@tt1066 - Well, this should give you a reply notification. I typed @ followed by starting your user name and clicking on it when I saw it. Alternatively, using the "Quote" control generates a  notification, and you should be automatically subscribed to a thread you start or post in.

Be nice to get someone to fit them

my local Skoda garage can but you need to turn them on to work 

would like them to work all the time like in my vw arteon 

45 minutes ago, tt1066 said:

Be nice to get someone to fit them

my local Skoda garage can but you need to turn them on to work 

would like them to work all the time like in my vw arteon 

That’s because Skoda won’t fit factory front ones, they will fit nasty aftermarket ones.

I fit factory parts that work how it would on a Skoda that left the factory with it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tt1066 said:

How much to fit and where are you 

North London, and price will vary depending on what is available at the time as used parts and what will need to be new. But a quick look will put the parts at around £450 including all genuine sensors, brackets, modules, buttons, new wiring and paint. The labour would be around the £350 mark. 

• 1 month later...

I only have rear sensors with no cameras at all, with BOLERO/AMUNDSEN navigation.

I'm thinking on fitting some aftermarket camera in the front grille or even in the front license plate support braket, and connect it through a camera switch (https://www.car-interface.com/vendita/en/video-accessories/616-smart-camera-switch-front-and-rear-camera-smart-management.html?fbclid=IwAR04QfL8AUcoItPSMGQfGsvSObYU00T1msXmYwFejYNniRwRomTJkURXC7Q ) along with a compatible trunk handle camera.

However, i'm not sure what rear camera would work. I presume this one ( https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000197729171.html ) or an OEM camera would'n connect to the switch. Also, i think that those with RCA connectors don't have adaptive guiding lines ( BTW, are those lines really usefull or not ?). I also presume the switch might need some other VGA to navigation adapter.

Can someone help me clarify this ?