Headlight washers

Yes ,fuse number 42 in the passenger glove box . Best of luck for replacing the the damper on the glove box door that you have to remove to check the fuses.

Edit to save you taking glovebox door off ,the same fuse does the rear doors central locking & windscreen wipers.

Edited by daftbugga
Extra info

34 minutes ago, daftbugga said:

Yes ,fuse number 42 in the passenger glove box . Best of luck for replacing the the damper on the glove box door that you have to remove to check the fuses.

Edit to save you taking glovebox door off ,the same fuse does the rear doors central locking & windscreen wipers.

Thanks, the wipers still work so probably not the fuse, will check the central locking tomorrow 

I've had the same issue for a couple of years now. Fault code is something like : Headlight washer relay open or short to ground. 

I cant find the relay anywhere, none of the relays in the fuse compartments seem to supply the washers.

think the issue might be with the washers themselves or motors supplying them. I haven't had chance yet to dismantle the front of the car though to test of replace them. 

15 hours ago, Oddy1968 said:

Thanks, the wipers still work so probably not the fuse, will check the central locking tomorrow 

Checked the central locking, it still works so must be the motor or relay, will look more when it's a bit warmer

• 2 weeks later...

Can't seem to find anything on this but does any one know how to change the time on headlight washers. Because mine work every time you use the windscreens wash. Thank you

2 hours ago, Rob118 said:

Can't seem to find anything on this but does any one know how to change the time on headlight washers. Because mine work every time you use the windscreens wash. Thank you

Try this which works for me:

Controller 09 – Central Electronics

16 - Security Access - enter 31347

10 - Adaptations

IDE01268-ENG116609-Windshield wiper-Anzahl Betaetigungen Frontwaschanlage pro SRA Aktivierung – change to 10

IDE01268-ENG116610-Windshield wiper-SRA Verzoegerungszeit - 0 ms default, change to 2000ms (delay before headlamp washer activates)

IDE02168-ENG115766-Windshield wiper-SRA Waschzeit – change to600 ms

IDE02168-ENG115767-Windshield wiper-SRA Einweichpausenzeit – change to 2000 ms

IDE01268-ENG115768-Windshield wiper-SRA Nachwaschzeit – change to 1100 ms

IDE012168-ENG116611-Windshield wiper-SRA Pausenzeit – change to 0 ms

IDE01268-ENG115769-Windshield wiper-SRA bei Waschwassermangel – change to not active 

• Like 1

On 01/03/2023 at 18:54, Oddy1968 said:

Not sure what's changed but they are working again now 🤷‍♂️

Exact same thing happened to me, i went into skoda all angry and it was simply a blocked tube, perhaps using them a bit has forced any crap out 👍